From small teams investigating particular business issues to large scale corporate meetings, we bring our ability to make creative and stimulating ideas an economic reality. The Learning Stage produces all kinds of events for all kinds of clients.
We also work alongside other specialist providers, including promoters, event organisers and L & D companies, contributing specific elements within their programmes. Our specialist expertise in interactive drama and business theatre, for example, can galvanise an event whilst reinforcing the key business themes.
To manage the best event in your calendar in terms of :
- Return on investment
- Refreshing your team
- Developing your organisation
The Learning Stage conference experience is:
- Highly interactive, with delegates constantly stimulated and challenged
- An effective way of communicating essential messages through unforgettable interventions
- Designed to bring people together to generate genuine team building across the business
- An opportunity to underline wider objectives and issues whilst engaged and having fun
- A new forum for training - with delegates able to immediately exercise their learning
- Highly innovative but low risk - we’ve proved and can demonstrate it works
- We devise a challenging business simulation exercise addressing your ‘hot’ issues.
- We seamlessly incorporate essential company business, presentations and guests.
- A commercial opportunity is presented using professional actors. This narrative provides a backbone for the whole event, creating a spring board for other activities.
- Within the simulation delegates pursue goals through interactive theatre and spontaneous role play. This will be entertaining, challenging, and realistic, and provide genuine learning opportunities.
- We integrate a suite of workshops, run by our specialist consultants, addressing demands made upon the delegates within the business exercise. Topics will reflect our client’s specific requirements.
Examples might be:
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading
- Stakeholder mapping
- Problem solving
- Leadership and team building
- Delegates immediately put their new skills into practice within the simulation, embedding the learning.
- Delegates move around these workshops within teams. Not all of the delegates attend all of the sessions. It is each team's responsibility to keep all their colleagues up to speed, again deepening the learning.
- The delegates conclude a day of fast moving challenges and fun with their own team presentations providing the climax to the business exercise.
- Evening or after dinner entertainment can be supplied by our team and can reflect and reinforce the day’s events and learning points.
“Fun isn’t always educational and education isn’t always fun, but when the two come together - it just doesn’t get any better.” Tom Jackson