“It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” Harry S Truman, U.S. President
In the current economic climate, here’s where our expertise matters more than ever.
- To enable staff to realise their full potential and increase their performance
- To develop profitable and supportive organisational cultures in which individuals can pursue personal growth and maximise their contribution to the commonwealth
- A performance management system which turns organisational strategy and goals into action
- A culture which recognises and rewards individual and collective performance
- Provision of talent to meet the organisation’s future requirements
- Managers and staff who value performance management and are skilled in its use
- The organisation’s performance management systems and practices are reviewed against current and future needs of individuals and the whole enterprise. Based on this diagnostic phase, specific goals for our work are agreed with the client, typically HR and senior line management.
- Skill based interventions and workshops to build understanding and acceptance of the importance of performance management.
- Management models and realistic scenarios are used to build capability.
- Human Resources are equipped with the role and skills to follow up and support delegates as they apply their learning at work.
- Performance management systems are reviewed and revised to ensure that they support the organisation’s requirements, both current and future.
- Performance management overview
- Setting individual objectives in the context of organisational and team goals
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Performance review
- Addressing underperformance
- Rewarding performance at organisational, team and individual levels
- Coaching and development
- Talent development and succession/career planning
- Performance management systems and documentation